Our sophisticated technology, coupled with proven experience in the field ensure we’re delivering optimal results for your sales and operations planning. We combine everything into one platform, so planning is streamlined and simplified.
Why New Horizon Sales and Operation Planning?
- Single System. Demand Plan, Supply Plan, Inventory Plan, and Financial Plan are all combined into one easy to use platform
- Easy to Use. Excel-like user interface allows users to easily manipulate data and identify exceptions
- Treatment of COVID-19 data: System uses AI technology to reconstruct historical data skewed by special events like COVID 19 so it will forecast future periods more accurately
- Extremely High Accuracy: Uses machine learning and AI technology Increases forecast accuracy by up to 15%
- Track KPIs: Built-in KPIs allow tracking the performance of business and provide directions on future improvement
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP): Able to perform RCCP so business can plan out future capacity requirements
- Supply and Demand Alert: Alert users on the demand and supply abnormality
- Post Mortem Analysis: Analyze the reason which caused out of stock or overstock post mortem and learn lessons
Many companies establishing an S&OP process have trouble finding the right tool to support it. What-If scenario analysis is essential to demand forecasting, capacity planning, and supply planning. Management must have an accurate demand forecast stretching into the next few years, as well as be able to simulate the corresponding supply plan based on different business situations. A sophisticated and real-time what-if simulation of the S&OP tool is an absolute necessity for businesses who want accurate planning to drive results.
New Horizon Advanced S&OP Software uses the most sophisticated technology to support the S&OP process that you can find on the market. The financial plan, sales forecast, demand plan, inventory plan and supply plan are all incorporated into one unified system. This allows users to quickly conduct what-if analysis and rough-cut capacity planning, leading to more accurate results.