New Horizon Soft, LLC
Effective Date: 04-01-2020
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between New Horizon Soft, LLC (service provider). and Customer for the provisioning and support of New Horizon’s Buyer’s Workbench.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by both parties. This Agreement outlines the parameters of all services covered as they are mutually understood by both parties.
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent support service to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider(s): New Horizon Soft, LLC. (“Provider”)
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. The agreement can be reviewed periodically and the agreed new one will supersede the previous version.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement.
- Telephone support: (888) 639-4671
- Email support: email@example.com
Service level is defined as 1-downtime/(total time during a month). Downtime is defined as the time not available for service (except scheduled maintenance and scheduled daily/nightly jobs).
The service provider is committing to 99% of service level. If service provider fails to meet the committed service level, service provider will credit 10% of the fee to the customer for that month when the service level drops below.
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all subscription costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support: 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Monday – Friday Eastern Time
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Monday – Friday Eastern Time. Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.